Thursday, April 3, 2008

Garbage

Almost everyone is attracted to one color. The color that I have always been attracted to is pink. I don't know why or how I decided that this was my favorite color but even when I was a little girl this was the one color I loved. Everyone has one color that they are more attracted to than any other, just take a look into someones closet. There is one color that is repeated more often than others. But who is to say that not everyones favorite color is the same color?
We have all been taught that an apple is red, a banana is yellow, and a tree is green but what if what I see as green is your red? No one can really know because I cant see out of your eyes just as you can't see out of mine. What my point is is that what if all of our favorite color was really the same but we where all taught that it was different? We, as people, are very much a like and things that people find visually appealing is a lot alike. That is just something to think about. We really are a lot alike, more than you and I could ever understand. That s just a theory of mine and i think is something interesting to think about sometimes. Push the walls of your existence and maybe we will all learn something new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.